Behaviorally (Formerly PRS) helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our Teaneck Team as an HR Intern.
The position of the HR Intern will be responsible for filing documents within the HR Department and light data entry into our system.
As an HR Intern your responsibilities involve:
- Maintain accurate employee files and records
- Heavy document filing
- Data entry-proofreading
- Scanning and/or making copies
- Perform clerical department functions as needed
For this position you will need:
- Currently enrolled in a Human Resources program
- Must be available to commute to the office
- High level of organization & attention to detail
- Ability to work independently