Behaviorally (Formerly PRS) helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our Teaneck team as an Intern.
- Assist the team with all aspect ofd projects
- Perform quality checks
- gain exposure to different aspects of Market Research
- Grow your knowledge and skills
- Expereince working with knowledgeable industry leaders
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation frame between December 2021 and June 2022 in Marker Research, Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- A 3.0 minimum GPA prefered
- Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantiative skills, strategic and creative thinking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion of Market Research
- Highly motivated with a drive to suceed
Behaviorally is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.