Behaviorally (Formerly PRS) helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our Quantitative Research Team as an Intern.
- Assist the team with all aspects of projects
- Perform quality checks
- Gain exposure to different aspects of Market Research
- Grow your knowledge and skills
- Experience working with knowledgeable industry leaders.
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation time frame between December 2021 and June 2022
- Market Research, Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- 3.0 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking and distinguished
- Great written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for Market Research
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed