We are Behaviorally (Formerly PRS). With decades of experience and category expertise in shopper research, we apply our unique behavioral framework and a digital-first approach to help clients navigate the uncertainty of a changing retail environment. We help brands make better shopper marketing decisions by defining and diagnosing the digital and physical behaviors that drive shopper growth.
As an IT Assistant, you will assist our IT team on the operation of our audio-visual systems and technologies as well as other IT duties.
- Support the AV infrastructure in our Teaneck office.
- Conduct sound, visual, and performance quality checks on AV equipment and software.
- Troubleshoot audio and video equipment and streaming software.
- Answer end users’ questions about systems and applications.
- Ensure a high level of customer service.
- Technical and troubleshooting skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Proven ability to take responsibility, think analytically, and work within a team environment
- Familiarity with some of the following AV and IT systems: Shure Audio Devices, Dante Controller, Verizon EdgeCast Server, Vimeo Livestream Studio 6, vMix, Blue Iris
- This is a part-time position, up to 25 hours a week, with a consistent schedule.
Behaviorally is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.