Behaviorally helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our IT Team.
As an IT Intern, you will be:
- Configuring or reimaging machines for end users.
- Troubleshooting desktop applications running on Windows 10 machines.
- Monitoring and triaging tickets and emails and following up with end-users to resolve IT related issues.
- Inventorying and tracking IT equipment.
- Create guides and training materials for end-users to review.
- Must have 0 – 1 year prior IT experience with either an A+ certification, or currently working towards a degree in IT, computer science, or Computer Engineering.
- Must be available to come into office if needed.
- Experience with Windows 10, Office 365
- Experience with Helpdesk ticket tracking
- Excellent problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines.
- Self-sufficient, go-getter, willing to learn.