Behaviorally (Formerly PRS) helps marketers to improve shopper and consumer experiences, enhance people’s lives and contribute to a better world, and we are searching for exceptional people to join our Teaneck team as an Intern.
- Assist the team with all aspect of projects
- Perform quality checks
- Gain exposure to different aspects of Market Research
- Grow your knowledge and skills
- Experience working with knowledgeable industry leaders
- Candidates are required to be pursuing a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a graduation frame between December 2021 and June 2023 in Market Research, Psychology, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- A 3.0 minimum GPA preferred
- Candidates must demonstrate a combination of academic aptitude, quantitative skills, strategic and creative thinking
- Great written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A passion for Market Research
- Highly motivated with a drive to succeed
At this time, all interviews will be completed virtually.
Behaviorally is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.