We are Behaviorally (Formerly PRS). With decades of experience and category expertise in shopper research, we apply our unique behavioral framework and a digital-first approach to help clients navigate the uncertainty of a changing retail environment. We help brands make better shopper marketing decisions by defining and diagnosing the digital and physical behaviors that drive shopper growth.
As a Receptionist, you’ll have the opportunity to support our passionate teams on projects for some of the world’s largest brands to understand, predict and influence consumer choice. This role is a great way to get exposure to market research!
- Greeting respondents and clients
- Setting up Zoom calls (when needed)
- Changing stim during research
- Help respondents during studies (getting them drinks, pens, pads, etc..)
- High school diploma
- Must be able to work with staff on every level
- Basic computer knowledge and experience using Zoom
- Must be a team player
- Must be pleasant and even-tempered
- Strong communications skills are critical to success in this role.
- This is a project-based, on-call position, perfect for students!
Behaviorally is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin.