Belardi Wong, a leading full-service marketing and creative firm, is currently seeking an Account Coordinator to work with large national brands and non-profit organizations. This is an entry-level, non-management position. This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional to leverage their expertise and skill sets to take their career to the next level.
This individual will be the account liaison with a primary focus on order processing, reporting, invoicing and vendor relations. In addition, they will support the account management teams ability to conduct marketing and list research, media recommendations, marketing analytics and circulation plan preparations.
Our “ideal candidate” is an individual who is looking to break into the direct marketing industry, possesses strong data/order entry and customer service skills. They are able to effectively multi-task, are comfortable working with a variety of teams, and have strong working knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Word, PPT, and Outlook).
This role is based out of our Manhattan office. However, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic, this role will be remote until further notice. Remote accommodations are currently in place through April 2021 and may be extended depending upon state and city reopening guideline stages.
An Account Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Campaign Support – Process orders, clearance requests, data counts, and samples to meet campaign production deadlines. Create variance reports and pricing estimates. Track data delivery to service bureaus and verify quantities and selections.
- Vendor relations – Establish and maintain positive and effective relationships with current and prospective vendors/list managers, printers, data warehouses, brokers and clients. Provide timely communication with clients regarding status of orders as a regular best practice.
- Billing – Prepare and code orders for billing/invoicing using data processing reports to create accurate billing. Involved in reconciliations on billing/invoicing issues. Attention to detail is necessary and time management is important.
In addition, our “ideal candidate” has the following skills & experience:
- High School Diploma required, Associates degree preferred, Bachelor’s degree a plus
- 1-2 years’ experience in a data entry, and/or office-related environment is preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS office products such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Strong organizational, project management and multitasking skills
- Ability to work well under pressure while providing exceptional customer service
- Enjoys working with a diverse range of managers and team members – flexibility and positive attitude are optimal
- Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn new systems and processes quickly
- Proven ability to work independently and as part of a team, demonstrating a “Team Player” attitude
Our Business, Our Culture, Your future…
Belardi Wong is the industry’s leading privately held integrated marketing and creative solutions provider. Founded in 1998 and headquartered in downtown Manhattan, NY, the company operates offices across the U.S. Belardi Wong is currently celebrating 20+ years of growth and innovation.
Belardi Wong represents more than 200 premium retail brands and non-profit organizations including J. Crew, American Girl, Restoration Hardware, New Balance, Lucky Brand, Petco, Talbot’s, Blue Apron, New York University, NACCP, and Human Rights Watch and more.
With a reputation of excellence and exceptional service our success is largely driven by our incredibly talented employees and a commitment to delivering unparalleled results for our clients. We are a team of passionate leaders and strategic thinkers with an entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to push the limits. We continuously seek opportunities to evolve, innovate and elevate our services which translates to unlimited growth opportunities for both our clients and staff.
Belardi Wong is committed to enabling a workplace culture that supports an open dialogue, teamwork, and trust. We value honesty, integrity, quality, diversity, innovation, and learning. We invest in our clients and our employees. Our staff is supported through education, training, and leadership; empowered to succeed and untap their full potential.
Belardi Wong offers excellent benefits packages including 401k, business casual dress, summer hours, coaching, mentorship programs, customized training & more! For immediate consideration, please provide your resume, salary requirements, and current contact information. We look forward to learning more about you and the value you can bring to Belardi Wong!