***All candidates must provide proof of vaccination prior to employment with Benchmark Education Company***
*The ideal candidate will have a background in Liberal Arts
For all company brands—Benchmark Education, Reycraft Books, PD Essentials, Newmark Learning—build strong online communities through various social media platforms.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and administer content to generate brand awareness, engage users, and create an interactive relationship between consumers and the company.
- Create and maintain brand-specific social media posting calendars
- Develop copy and graphics (Canva) for individual brands and platforms (accounts vary by brand).
- Place and track paid social ads, including retargeting.
- Provide regular updates on campaign effectiveness.
- Marketing administrative support tasks as needed
Job Requirements/Skills and Experience
- Experience with B2B social media and enthusiasm for social media platforms: Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, LinkedIn, YouTube
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent writing skills
- Affinity for graphic design
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Creative, analytical, collaborative
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with social marketing a plus
- College degree
Benchmark Education Company is a leading publisher of core, supplemental, and intervention literacy and language resources in English and Spanish, both print and digital, as well as world-class professional development. Since its founding in 1998, our company has proven to be one of the most nimble and innovative content creators on the cutting edge of pedagogy and technology. The digital content in our many online and hybrid learning programs delivers all the rigor of its print counterpart and is designed for remote and blended learning contexts.
Our powerful and research-validated programs give diverse learners, including English Learners, precisely the support they need to accelerate achievement. Our mission is to connect children to the world through text, building knowledge and perspectives. Our content-rich and culturally relevant texts feature explicit instruction in close reading and analysis, social emotional learning, multiple perspectives, and authentic literature, reflecting the complexity and dimensions of the world.
We are committed to providing thorough support for responsive teaching, with targeted and sustained professional development, a full range of customizable literacy solutions, exceptional quality, deep and effective support for distance learning, and dedicated customer service.
For further information, visit us at:
BENCHMARK EDUCATION BENEFITS OVERVIEW
– Health Insurance – Dental & Vision – Disability Insurance
– Life Insurance – Wellness Programs – 401 (K) Matching
– Company Equity – Paid Vacation & Time off – 11 Paid Holidays annually
– Paid Sick Days – Generous PTO – Family medical leave
– Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Company Culture, Perks & Discounts
– Flex work schedule – Casual Dress – Commuter Benefits – Paid Parking
– Company Outings – Free Snacks – Catered Events – Game Room
– Paid Parking – Pet Friendly – Holiday Events – Happy Hours/Beer on Tap
– Sports Leagues – Art Exhibitions – Remote Work Program
– Dedicated diversity/inclusion staff – Documented equal pay policy
– Diverse management team – Unconscious bias training
– Diversity employee resource groups – Hiring practices promoting diversity
– Continuing Education stipend – Cross functional training encouraged
– Job Training & Conferences – Mentorship program
– Paid industry certifications – Tuition Reimbursement
*Benchmark Education Publishing (BEC) and its affiliates are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.