Are you an ambitious self-starter with an interest in cryptocurrency? Berkeley Pharma Tech is currently looking for two part-time Crypto Currency Engineer interns for Spring 2021. Earn equity while working with bright minds around the country! College freshmen are encouraged to apply!
Duration: Spring Semester, August 25, 2021, to December 17, 2021
Location: Berkeley, CA, or work from home. You must live in the U.S.
Hours: 15 hours per week
Pay: 0.0% – 0.01% in Company Equity
Join our growing biotech startup as a software engineer intern. Create a blockchain-based crypto coin and digital wallets and release it to the public as an ICO. Interest and familiarity with existing platforms such as Ethereum, Ripple, etc. are required. Experience with creating cryptocurrency coins or tokens is preferred. Must be a self-starter, able to finish projects in a timely manner, have good communication skills, and a desire to learn.
* Earn equity in a start-up
* Guidance is provided
* Flexible work schedule
* Remote work
* Earn college credit according to your university’s requirements
* Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship
* Create blockchain-based crypto coin and digital wallets for the public
* Manage coin and digital wallets to make sure transactions are traded correctly
* Fix bugs that occur for coin or digital wallets
* Document process and note code to allow continuity for future crypto managers
* High school diploma
* Currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a BS in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a relevant field
* No prior experience in developing cryptocurrency is OK as long as the candidate is willing to learn
* Comfortable working with a multidisciplinary team
* Familiarity with cryptocurrency platforms is a plus
* Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and other photo-editing software
* Candidate is reliable, takes pride in delivering robust software, and is willing to be on call to support the systems he/she develops.
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email: email@example.com
William Wong, HR Team Leader, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Huey, HR Intern, email: email@example.com
**About Berkeley Pharma Tech**
Berkeley Pharma tech is a biotechnology incubator. Established in 2019, our start-up is dedicated to finding the next big scientific ideas upon which innovations are built. We are proud to be a part of the biotechnology ecosystem in Silicon Valley. We aim to guide young scientists and entrepreneurs in the search for novel medical solutions. Our fellows will take part in hands-on projects that result in the spinning out of companies, and ultimately, the creation of innovative medicine and medical devices to improve the quality of life.
Visit our website: www.berkeleypharmatech.com.
You can read more about internship opportunities here, https://www.berkeleypharmatech.com/internships, or follow us on social media–Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleyPharmaTech, Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/berkeleypharmatech/ and LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/BerkeleyPharmaTech/ to get the latest updates.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Berkeley Pharma Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Berkeley Pharma Tech are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.