Have fun exploring a career path in Human Resources while contributing to building a great team and earning equity.
Duration: Summer, August 25, 2021, to December 17, 2021
Location: Work from home. You must live in the U.S.
Hours: 15 hours per week
Required graduation year
2021 – 2024
* Begin a career in human resources
* Earn equity in a start-up
* Training is provided
* Flexible work schedule
* Remote work
* Earn college credit according to your university’s requirements
* Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the work cycle
* Consult with the employer to identify preferred Job qualifications
* Recruit new hires
* Interview applicants about their experiences, education, and skills
* Contact references and perform background checks
* Conduct new employee orientations
* Maintain intern paperwork
**Minimum Experience and Skills**
* No prior experience in HR is OK as long as the candidate is willing to learn
* High school degree is required
* Strong writing skills required
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
* Ability to initiate and conduct work independently and efficiently
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative environment
* Proficiency in online research, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required
* Type 40+ words per minute
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
William Wong, HR Team Leader, email: email@example.com
Justin Huey, HR Intern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Annie Zhou, HR Intern, email: email@example.com
Marc Gonzales, HR Intern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
**About Berkeley Pharma Tech**
Berkeley Pharma tech is a biotechnology incubator. Established in 2019, our start-up is dedicated to finding the next big scientific ideas upon which innovations are built. We are proud to be a part of the biotechnology ecosystem in Silicon Valley. We aim to guide young scientists and entrepreneurs in the search for novel medical solutions. Our fellows will take part in hands-on projects that result in the spinning out of companies, and ultimately, the creation of innovative medicine and medical devices to improve the quality of life.
Visit our website: www.berkeleypharmatech.com.
You can read more about us on our company internship page, https://www.berkeleypharmatech.com/internships, or follow us on social media–Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleyPharmaTech, Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/berkeleypharmatech/ and LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/BerkeleyPharmaTech/ to get the latest updates.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Berkeley Pharma Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Berkeley Pharma Tech are based upon one’s qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.