We are currently looking for eager individuals, who are interested in Marketing, to help us launch our very own CryptoCurrency, as well as help, develop our brand image.
Duration: Summer, August 25, 2021, to December 17, 2021
Location: Berkeley, CA, or work from home. You must live in the U.S.
Hours: 15 hours per week
* Earn equity in a start-up
* Training is provided
* Flexible work schedule
* Remote work
* Earn college credit according to your university’s requirements
* Obtain a letter of recommendation at the end of the work cycle
* Contribute to brand building via online marketing
* Pitch ideas regarding strategic planning
* Update the company’s Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and website
* Content writing
* Edit images and texts for online social media
**Minimum Experience and Skills**
* High school diploma
* Currently enrolled in an accredited university and pursuing a BA in Graphic Design, Marketing, Communications, Creative Writing, or a relevant field
* No prior experience in social media and marketing is OK as long as the candidate is willing to learn
* Comfortable working with a multi-disciplinary team
* Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite
* Type 40+ words per minute
* Some experience with Adobe Photoshop and other photo-editing software
* Some knowledge of the Biotechnology market is a plus
Vanloan Nguyen, Director, email: email@example.com
William Wong, HR Team Leader, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Justin Huey, HR Intern, email: email@example.com
Annie Zhou, HR Intern, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Marc Gonzales, HR Intern, email: email@example.com
**About Berkeley Pharma Tech**
Berkeley Pharma tech is a biotechnology incubator. Established in 2019, our start-up is dedicated to finding the next big scientific ideas upon which innovations are built. We are proud to be a part of the biotechnology ecosystem in Silicon Valley. We aim to guide young scientists and entrepreneurs in the search for novel medical solutions. Our fellows will take part in hands-on projects that result in the spinning out of companies, and ultimately, the creation of innovative medicine and medical devices to improve the quality of life.
Visit our website: www.berkeleypharmatech.com.
You can read more about us on our company internship page, https://www.berkeleypharmatech.com/internships, or follow us on social media–Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/BerkeleyPharmaTech, Instagram,https://www.instagram.com/berkeleypharmatech/ and LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/company/BerkeleyPharmaTech/ to get the latest updates.
**Equal Opportunity Employer**
Berkeley Pharma Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment opportunities at Berkeley Pharma Tech are based upon one's qualifications and capabilities to perform the essential functions of a particular job. All employment opportunities are provided without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, military status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.