Location: East Otis, Massachusetts
Compensation: commensurate based on experience
Dates: Approximately Late May to mid/late August
Benefits: Comfortable housing available with healthy meals and access to camp facilities
Camp Description: The Berkshire Soccer Academy is a private overnight soccer camp for girls. We offer an elite training experience for girls, ages 9-16, in a traditional camp setting on a private lake in the Berkshires. All camp positions offer the opportunity for professional development and to work within a caring and exciting environment.
Scope of Work: We pride ourselves in delivering unparalleled service to all of our customers to ensure a high quality, friendly and supported experience is had by all. To achieve this, we create, and implement a wide arrange of Customer Surveys and questionaires. We are looking for someone to oversee the creation, collection and present findings of our surveys to our leadership team on a weekly basis.
You will work alongside our Directors, and Office Manager amongst our seasonal office staff. In addition to data analysis based tasks, you will work alongside the other office staff to handle office tasks such as managing the camp database, preparing and filing paperwork, organizing office materials, creating documents, updating camp inventories, and at times drive or complete tasks off site. Tasks assigned may be require you to be creative, detail-oriented, or solve problems. You should be excited about building and nurturing relationships while communicating with families, answering the phone, and greeting visitors.
A typical day for the Office may begin as early as 8:00AM and end as late as 5:30PM; this includes 1 regularly scheduled day off for every 6 working days.
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to live on site in comfortable staff housing with access to 3 healthy meals a day, but for the right applicant can commute daily.
Job Qualifications based on our Service Standards:
- Must have at least 1+ year of experience working in an office setting
- Have previous experience or an eagerness to learn in the field data and surveys
- Proficiency with computers, particularly all MS Office programs
- Proven ability to learn and manage online database programs
- Attention to detail and organized
- Must be hard-working, reliable, enthusiastic, and a fast-learner
- Must be friendly and personable with staff and campers
- Must be excited about living in a rugged mountain setting with simple accommodations, and limited access to phone/internet
· Must be trustworthy and have a proven track record of following-through with commitments.
· Must communicate honestly, clearly, and calmly, in personal and professional settings.
· Must be committed to the safety and well-being of our campers at all times; physically, psychologically and socially.
· Must have experience modeling healthy habits and safe behavior consistently.
· Must enjoy working with kids, and be sensitive to their needs.
· Proven ability to communicate effectively with parents over the phone
· Must be able to manage multiple responsibilities and the needs of others.
· Must have proven success working within a team, meeting deadlines, being punctual, and collaborating with peers and supervisors.
· Must have proven experience as a positive role model to kids and peers.
· Must demonstrate optimism and flexibility in the face of adversity.
· Must enjoy receiving constructive feedback, and proven experience taking action to correct performance.
Questions: Please contact email@example.com or call 1-800-326-9219