IT Specialist would assist end users with technology needs as well as maintain and support current systems. Initial training will be provided.
1. Address staff needs and resolve help desk tickets with a focus on preventing reoccurring requests.
2. Configure, update, manage and install software, apps and extensions. Identify, recommend and implement solutions as needed.
3. Use various tools to resolve issues remotely, in person or by working with 3rd party providers.
4. Create accounts for various IT systems, maintain logs / documentation.
5. Effectively troubleshoot, identify and implement solutions needed for efficient district operations.
6. Implement ways to automate tasks, improving the speed of the delivery of technology services.
7. Provide telephone system support and assist with video surveillance system.
8. Perform preventative maintenance per manufacturer’s guidelines to minimize equipment failure and instructional downtime.