1. Diagnose, repair, setup , PCs, Macs, Servers, smartphones, printers, scanners, Identify and replace defective components.
2. Reload OS. install drivers. Transfer data, reload programs. familiar with browsers, email clients, antivirus, accounting software. Good understanding of Client/Server model and Socket programming.
3. setup and fix wired and wireless computer network. Setup usb or networked printers, scanner.
4. Remote tech support over the phone and internet. Familiar with Windows server 2003 to 2016. Good understanding of Active Directory, tcp/ip network, able to setup, maintain, and troubleshoot Cisco, Sonicwall, and Watchguard firewalls.
5. Familiar with Windows and Web based programming, Database Design.
Must be detail orientated, Be able to follow instructions.
Must be very patient, A+, Network+, MCSA, and MCSE certificates are big plus but not required.
Will train right candidates.
4 to 8 hours a day, 3 to 5 days per week or full time.