We at Best Buy work hard every day to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether they come to us online, visit our stores, or invite us into their homes. We do this by providing technology solutions and addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security, and health.
***This internship is intended to be a HYBRID Model (2-3 Days in Office) role**
***This seasonal summer intern position will be available June 2022-August 2022***
***Best Buy is not able to offer visa sponsorship now or in the future for this position***
As a Category Marketing Intern, you’ll gain insight into how we create and execute on many challenges that come with being one of top retailers in the U.S. This internship opportunity will give you access to develop industry-related knowledge and skills in a professional environment, network with Best Buy employees, and explore various career paths with the potential for a full-time offer barring successful completion of the internship.
The Category Marketing intern will provide support across the entire Category Marketing Strategy & Planning team. Responsibilities will include:
- Supports the tactical execution of brand marketing plans, strategies, and programs.
- Assists in the coordination, administration, set-up, and implementation of multiple campaigns at one time inclusive of data entry, deadline management, sample & asset coordination, and collaboration with internal partners on other key tasks.
- Effectively and appropriately communicates information with marketing teams and cross-functional partners.
- Recaps and helps analyze marketing, campaign, or promotional activity.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or associate degree from an accredited college/university, graduating between Fall 2022 or Spring 2023
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college/university during the duration of the internship. Internships are not intended for graduating seniors
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization (F-1 students with practical training and candidates requiring H-1Bs, TNs, etc. will not be considered)
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Data & detail focused
- Highly organized multi-tasker
- Knowledge of advertising/campaign execution or management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint
- Excellent writing and communications