About this Job
The Accounts Payable Coordinator will be responsible for all Accounts Payable functions including data entry, coding, filing, process expense reports, reconciliation, and process checks.
- Review, code, process and post all vendor invoices accurately for both entities.
- Interact with vendors as needed to resolve pricing and/or quantity discrepancies.
- Review employee expense reports for compliance with policies including proper receipts, documentation, and manager signature approval.
- Maintain and close all Finance request via NetSuite/OpenAir
- Process weekly check runs.
- Create and maintain filling system.
- Prepare year end 1099 reports and file electronically.
- Assist with month end close, including journal entries and bank reconciliation.
- Prepare Ad hoc and work on other account projects as needed.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years of prior accounting experience is a plus
- Must be a self-starter who works well in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization
- Bachelor’s Degree is required with a concentration in Finance/Accounting preferred
- Proficient in finance applications, Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Word, Outlook,PowerPoint) and client billing applications.
This role will report directly to the Controller and will have the opportunity to work on ad hoc reports for the CFO