April 2, 2021
Dear Intern Community,
I am Jonathan Mayer, one of the owners of the athletic brand FlowSociety.
We have a need for an intern to create focused video content featuring our brand FlowSociety.
We are an East Coast fun apparel brand offering printed athletic shorts for boys, young men, girls and women. We are born from and remain rooted in lacrosse (brand originated 2010 in LI, NY) We offer ironic, funny, iconoclastic and also more serious sports themed shorts…..our message is positive and we are coveted among those who know us. We have a loyal but also very East Coast localized following.
Our web site is FlowSociety.com. Because the product is visual and very different, much of our marketing is done by our customers, wearing them at school, camp, friend’s homes, tournaments etc…….
The need is to help push our in season brand “impressions” while also helping bring people to the web site to shop.
Last summer’s intern created content for Tik Tok and also managed Instagram for us, we now would like to do more with short video and brand discovery via Twitter and Instagram as well.
This should be a very fun and creative internship. But also one that can help showcase the talent and creativity of the student, we need help with entry to a world we know well but have not focused nearly enough on. Until now.
Our Current Platforms are
- Start as early as April 15
- Work @ 10-20 hours per week
- This is a social media fan’s dream opportunity
- Be your own creative Director
- Showcase your FlowSociety work on all social platforms you choose
- Grow with us
- No actual close date, as it can continue, this is a fluid intiative
- Hourly rate or project fee ok also…TBD
- You must have ability to create, edit, post, manage and execute short video content
- Also manage, grow and react to our Twitter, Facebook and Insta accounts
- Organize, ideate and make all logistical decisions so timelines and goals are met
- Utilize and showcase the FlowSociety product in all content
- We are based outside Manhattan in Hoboken, NJ, in a cool warehouse/artists building
- In person or remote
- Contact is
- Jonathan Mayer