Blue Sky Limo LLC, is a luxury airport shuttle provider operating in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado. Established in 2012, our main office is in Vail, Colorado and we have other branches located in Aspen, Breckenridge and Beaver Creek.
Seeking Applicants for the Following Positions:
We are looking to hire several remote customer support agents for our airport shuttle service. This is a fun job that pays well, and provides easy flexibility for current students looking for some supplemental income.
Current Students and Recent Grads:
Our ideal candidates for this position are currently seeking a degree in either hospitality or communications, or are recent grads in these disciplines looking for a part time position.
This job opening is available for applicants located anywhere in the United States. You will be working remotely via your personal computer and cell phone. Please keep in mind that we operate out of Colorado, and most communication/work will take place from 9:00am – 5:00pm MST.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
As a customer support agent responsibilities shall include the following:
- Answering telephone calls from customers looking to book airport transportation through our company.
- Providing pricing quotes and describing the full range of shuttle services we offer.
- Making sure customers fully understand out booking and cancellation policies.
- Taking personal information and payment information from the customer and entering it into our online reservation system.
- Following up with customers in case any changes need to be made with their reservations.
- Providing ongoing customer support if they have any questions related to their booking.
Full training will be provided to all new hires.
Skills & Experience Needed:
- High School Diploma (or equivalent)
- Personal computer
- Smart phone
- Excellent command of English
- Some experience working in customer service or hospitality is preferred
- Ability to multi-task and make quick decisions in case of flight cancellations and rebookings.
- A complete dedication to excellence
This is a season position. We have several openings for the coming 2021/2022 Winter season. Position will last from early November till late April, with opportunity to join us again for the Summer season.
Hours and Compensation:
Our hourly rate is $21.50/hour. We will be looking for some candidates who can work morning hours and some who can work evening hours based upon their existing schedules.
To learn more about our company please checkout: