Now interviewing Carrier Sales Interns to join our team for Summer 2022.
Interns help execute on the commitments BlueGrace is making to our customers. Main job responsibilities include prospecting leads, tracking assigned loads, qualifying carriers, and selling to our carrier partners. Our interns will leave BlueGrace with a better understanding of the transportation industry and the role it plays in business planning and decision making. They will also see the impact it has on them as a consumer. Interns will develop entry level sales and negotiation skills in real world transportation transactions.
#1 BE CARING OF ALL OTHERS
We value your dreams and believe in paying it forward.
- 5-time winner of the Tampa Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” Award
- 2-time winner of the Tiny Pulse “Happiest Company” Award
- Regular contributor to Metropolitan Ministries, Humane Society, and charities nationwide
- Learn more about our culture on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter – Follow @CultureBG
Life is already complicated-why not keep it simple?
BlueGrace Facts & Figures
- BlueGrace is one of the fastest growing transportation management services in the US
- Founded with 24 employees in Riverview, Florida, now have over 500 nationwide
- Featured on the Inc. 500 since 2012, as one of the fastest growing companies in America
- Backed by a $255 million private equity investment by Warburg Pincus
- Serving over 10,000 satisfied customers
#3 PURSUE OUTRAGEOUS GOALS
It’s not in our DNA to settle for average or to come in second place.
- Call TL carrier providers to fulfill commitments made to customers by negotiating rates, documenting and communicating offers, and booking loads
- Communicate and act on potential service failures or critical delays
- Develop and manage carrier portfolio of “owned carriers”
- Generate carrier capacity for targeted lanes from BG’s internally built database, as well as other outside sources the Carrier Rep has access to
- Identify and channel market and capacity trends when applicable
- Assist in developing and updating regional pricing
- Resolve carrier conflict, which include negotiating accessorials that occur in-transit
- Escalate critical items to upper management for guidance in issue resolution
#4 EMBRACE CHAOS
Chaos will happen in life. It’s where all the good stories originate.
- Should have an interest in a full-time career as a sales professional, be money-motivated, competitive and driven
- Must be available to work 40 hours per week between May and August
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills over the phone, through written communication, and in person
- Ability to set and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
#5 BE HAPPY, HUMBLE AND HAVE FUN
Choose a work place that values your happiness, health and wants you to succeed.
- Get paid for hands-on sales experience in a booming industry
- Team building opportunities
- Opportunity to earn a full-time offer
- Medical benefits, vacation/PTO, profit-sharing program available with full-time employment
- Teladoc benefit, Ginger Virtual Consultation Service