BML Public Relations is a fast-growing NJ-based consumer-focused public relations agency specializing in publicity services, brand management product launches and placement, branding events and social media. Some of our clients include Del Monte Fresh Produce, American Standard, ShopRite Supermarkets, Mann’s Packing, GAF and many more! We are currently searching for driven, energetic, outgoing and creative interns to join us. This is a paid internship!
We operate in a fun, casual and collaborative environment, with a work hard, play hard philosophy. We love what we do and require our colleagues to bring the same passion to the office every day. Our all hands on deck approach will allow you to do more as part of our team than at most agencies. You will have the opportunity to learn by doing, not by watching, on a daily basis.
Interns will not get coffee or make copies, they will:
- Monitor social media communities for our clients
- Assist in the drafting and creation of engaging social media content for multiple client platforms
- Identify online trends within social media which can be leveraged for client goals
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media
- Measure and report on the impact of social media activities
- Monitor and log weekly content performance
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Miscellaneous administrative work
- Must be a communications/public relations/marketing student
- Social media experience including the use of Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, Pinterest, Instagram, Snapchat etc.
- Creative thinker
- Reliable and responsible
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe platforms
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
Schedule TBD based on your school schedule.