Have you ever considered a career in Medical Communications? At BOLDSCIENCE we are hiring Account Executives with a passion for science and communication in Atlanta, GA; Princeton, NJ; New York, and Florida.
Are you interested in pursuing an opportunity, and potentially a career in medical communications and pharmaceutical marketing, where you can apply your passion for science and or drug discovery in an exciting environment where no two days are the same? If so, BOLDSCIENCE is looking for you. We are opening 5-10 positions a year for individuals that would consider an initial 3-month contract and assignment. The positions give individuals an opportunity to explore an exciting career path with strong earning potential that you may never have realized existed!
If your first 3 months with us is a success, we may consider a full-time position that includes continued training and mentoring.
- Active participant in the development and execution of pharmaceutical marketing and medical education programs for clients
- Gains and applies an understanding of client standard operating procedures and policies, to support efficient, high-quality service delivery to clients
- Takes project briefs from the client or colleagues, and communicates requirements effectively to others internally
- Prepares or supports the preparation of project timelines and maintains project tracking information,
- Uses proprietary platforms and/or other client-specific tools (e.g, Datavision, etc.) with proficiency, as required on assigned account(s). Tasks may include data entry and audit, preparation and upload of materials, and/or reporting.
- Acts as the point person on assigned areas of responsibility for internal team members, responding proactively to queries and requests as appropriate
- Performs information/document management to meet account team/client needs
- Coordinates the scheduling and execution of internal/external meetings and telecons, prepares agendas and meeting notes, and follows-up on action items as appropriate
- Retrieves and evaluates information relevant to client service delivery, via online or other sources
- With direction from the account lead, manages the financial aspects of assigned projects, including scope of work and budget development, budget tracking, invoicing, and reconciliation
- Supports the preparation of new business proposals and presentations, as requested
- Advanced degree preferred in science, pharmacology or medicine
- Strong organizational, communication and relationship building skills will be key to career advancement
- Prior relevant interests and work experience will also be considered.
- Strong computer proficiency and English grammar also desired.
Please send your CV or resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.