HELP US CHANGE THE WORLD!
Booster is a school fundraising company. Our mission is, “Change the World,” which might sound lofty, but one of the best ways to do that is through strengthening schools, one at a time through the Boosterthon Program. Our goal is to make the lives of administrators and parents easier by maximizing their funds and budgets, while impacting elementary school students through our fun, high-energy, fitness and character-education program. With over 2,200 schools and 1.6 million students across America participating in our programs, we’re reinventing the way schools do fundraising.
Our team members view themselves as professional problem solvers. We want to be the fundraising version of the “easy button” for our clients. After all, schools choose to work with us so that we can help them reach their budgeting goals and create fun, inclusive experiences for their students. Team members have an opportunity to work with other purpose-driven people to create solutions for every type of school, empowering the next generation of leaders.
THE PROGRAM SUPPORT:
The Program Support position is an ideal part-time or full-time experience where you get paid to be enthusiastic, have fun, work hard, and make an impact.
In the Program Support role, you and your team will be the face of the Boosterthon program on elementary school campuses. You’ll serve our clients, alongside our team, to help schools reach their fundraising goals and positively impact students. You’ll continually display enthusiasm, professionalism, adaptability, and positivity to serve schools with remarkable client care.
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the majority of elementary schools in this region are teaching virtually or with a hybrid model. Therefore most of the Boosterthon program is being led remotely via digital platforms. There is potential for in-person, on-campus work and therefore we ask that employees follow school, company, and state guidelines and live local.
- Boosterthon Program Leadership
- Make educational, engaging and entertaining videos for our school partners, tracking and sharing the progress of their fundraising program. Editing, merging, and customization of videos is done on iMovie (no prior experience necessary).
- Motivate students and families to raise funds for their school through energetic videos and creation of inclusive and fun challenges.
- Create digital flyers and social media posts on Canva for schools to promote to their community (no prior experience necessary).
• Event Management
- Virtually host our premier fitness event, the Boosterthon Fun Run or DanceFit. Lead the experience, oversee delegation, plan event details, and coordinate logistics for team.
- In the event of in-person, on-campus work: set-up and tear-down of equipment for Fun Run or DanceFit, emcee and host day-of event, communicate and engage with teachers, parents, administrators and students.
- Effective Communication – Communicate confidently and enthusiastically to positively engage parents, students, and faculty.
BENEFITS AND PERKS:
• Exciting and Engaging Culture: Covid-compliant team events, award ceremonies, free lunches on in-person event days, dinners, and more. We love to celebrate!
• Tech (for full-time): Macbook and $50 per month cell phone allowance
• Music Subscription: $10 per month for Spotify subscription
• All major holidays and a 2-week December break
• Reliable transportation.
• Be a licensed driver and pass Booster’s Motor Vehicle background check policy.
• Pass all required background checks for this position.
• Able to lift up to 45lbs.