WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We are hiring an intern to support our Community and Impact programs that use Box’s strengths for greater good in our world. This intern will report to the Senior Program Manager of Communities and Impact, and will help support our signature programs to drive measurable positive impact. Specifically, you will help support in data analysis and reporting, user experience design, and supporting programs with a systems thinking and human-centered design approach. Using design thinking and innovation, you will help define critical areas for improvement, ideate possible solutions, and document user journeys and personas.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Assist in the collection, entry, and analysis of data for key projects and customer accounts
- Help create/maintain project documentation for both internal and external clients
- Perform project research, create/assist with reports, and other project materials as needed
- Clearly communicate stakeholder needs, business needs, human needs (including journey mapping), insights, opportunity areas and concepts
- Develop user flow diagrams to capture both current and future state
- Use design thinking methodology to create insight, define opportunity area, ideate solutions, test and iterate
WHO YOU ARE
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strategic thinking yet focus on details and practical solutions
- Detail-oriented and outcomes focused
- Strong understanding of design thinking and passionate about designing for the user
- Desire to learn and be part of a team
- Strong initiative-taking and follow-through skills
- Motivation to solve real-world problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree, preferably in Data Analytics, Service Design, Design Thinking, User Experience Design and will graduate between Fall 2021 and June 2022
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis until the internship positions are filled. The internship will begin on a remote basis, with the possibility of working in our Redwood City, CA headquarters depending on circumstances with COVID-19.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage our employees to live by one of our values, “bring your ____ self to work”, every single day.