WHAT IS BOX?
Box is the market leader for Cloud Content Management. Our mission is to power how the world works together. Box is partnering with enterprise organizations to accelerate their digital transformation by creating a single platform for secure content management, collaboration and workflow. We have an amazing opportunity to further establish ourselves as leaders in the space, and we need strong advocates to help us achieve that goal.
By joining Box, you will have the unique opportunity to help capture a majority of this developing market and define what content management looks like for the digital enterprise. Today, Box powers over 99,000 businesses, including 70% of the Fortune 500 who trust Box to manage their content in the cloud.
WHY BOX NEEDS YOU
We’re hiring. A lot. And that means every day, we have multiple candidates coming through our doors, or on Zoom. And we want all of them to have an amazing experience. Some of that requires a bit more personal attention, and we need your to help deliver that. Some of that also requires rethinking how we do things. The Candidate Experience team is growing quickly and scaling fast we need you to bring a new perspective and help us improve, optimize, and standardize.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a trusted partner and collaborate with key stakeholders (Recruiters, Hiring Managers, Interviewers) to ensure smooth and consistent processes
- Be a scheduling and coordination whiz, building relationships with interviewers, teammates and helping find the best times that work for everyone.
- Take ownership over your coordination process in order to enhance the candidate experience and be in sync with your team
- Candidate Focused, be the point of contact for candidates interviewing for Box and your internal team to ensure that they have everything they need to be successful in the interview
- Organized, with great attention to detail. You notice the little things and are quick to help fix or notify someone of them!
- Proactive. When you need an answer, you’re walking down the halls, using slack and tracking down the information.
- Work on ad-hoc projects and sprints that interest you, but may be new to your scope.
- Ensure the People Team’s compliance with key controls (own our I-9 and background check process, attend and supply data for audits, etc)
- Work on ad-hoc People Operations projects as assigned by the team to support growth and scale, as well as further your own development!
- Motivated. This is an entry-level role. You bring the grit, we’ll help get you onboarded and ready for your next adventure!
WHO YOU ARE
- Attention to detail: produce consistent and accurate scheduling while dealing with a high volume of requests & calendars
- Process design & ownership: demonstrate proactive ownership by offering innovative and constructive ideas to further our team’s success and enhance our coordination workflows
- Integrity: operate with integrity, thoughtfulness and respect while engaging with schedules or important information
- Adaptability: quickly analyze, understand, and adapt to new situations and business problems
- Proven track record of building strong relationships with cross-functional partners and stakeholders
- Willingness to learn new technologies (i.e. Greenhouse, Goodtime, HackerRank)
- B.S./B.A. preferred
- 0-2 years of experience in a people facing or scheduling role. This is an entry-level role. We’ll teach you everything you need to know about coordination, as long as you’re excited to learn and grow in this role. Things can get busy and you keep an eye on the details but also the bigger picture for you and for the company.
- Visit this webpage to check out all of our exciting healthcare benefits: https://join.collectivehealth.com/box
- For all other benefits, please check out: Box Benefits + Perks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For details on how we protect your information when you apply, please see our Personnel Privacy Notice