We’re currently looking for a new marketing coordinator here at the Brand Experience Lab (BEL). As a small group, you’ll be part of a team that’s working to recreate the world of retail, with a focus on what happens at the physical store. You will work in our offices, where we have aggregated and curated technology from around the world in our space in Jersey City, just a short walk from the Hoboken PATH/train station.
As part of Unified Resources in Display, we have a great client base to work with. You’ll bring your passion for the future of retail to help them to answer the most pressing questions for retailers and brands as we come out of the Covid world. What technologies will they need? How will they engage the consumer? How do we create better connections between the online and the offline? These are just a few of the questions we’re working to answer.
You’ll also get to work with our technology partners from around the world, helping to create the marketing materials needed to tell their stories and help get them engaged with our clients for a variety of proof of concept with our retail partners. You’ll help us as project manager to roll-out these tests and make sure that they’re delivering the right results.
As challenging as the last year has been, it’s opened up great opportunities for re-creating retail. The Brand Experience Lab is at the forefront of those changes. It’s a fast paced environment where you’ll get to work on new challenges all the time. You’ll get lots of exposure to every aspect of the retail experience and be able to make an impact with your work and thinking.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Be a “go-to” contact for all of BEL’s clients and partners
- Develop and maintain a system to organize various client documents and marketing materials
- Work with tech partners to develop their marketing collateral (PowerPoints, websites, social media promotions)
- Manage project flow of client projects including marketing project support and coordinating meetings, conference calls, etc.
- Write, design, produce and maintain content for all of BEL’s social media channels (Website, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook)
- Keep up-to-date on the latest trends in brands, retail and emerging technology
- Collaborate with Creative Director on various design projects
- Assist in the planning of events (post Covid of course)
- Provide administrative support to CEO and President
- And any other assigned duties as requested
- Passion for retail, marketing, design and technology
- Project management experience (ex. Asana)
- Website design (Wix and WordPress)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office–Outlook, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a bonus
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
More About BEL
BEL is a retail accelerator that combines the latest in experience thinking with a core ability to deliver at scale. We provide integrated solutions for Brands and Retailers utilizing emerging technology, shopper insights and retail industry experts. We also give companies in retail, VR/AR and OOH industries a place to work, showcase and sell the technologies they’re creating. Lastly, we partner with management teams to provide our collective expertise and relationships to improve operating profitability and strategic value of the business. Capital may be provided in structured investments