Brandshare Internship Program
Client Success Intern
About this Job
Timing: 2022 Spring Semester
Commitment: 15 – 25 hours/week from January – mid May
Compensation: College Credit or Hourly Wage
Brandshare® delivers meaningful brand experiences to meet today’s consumers where they are – physically and virtually. Through targeted e-commerce sampling, subscription and loyalty marketing, and digital and social innovations, Brandshare engages millions of consumers monthly on their path to purchase throughout the year.
- 37-year history of partnering with the world’s leading brands (e.g., Dove, Hershey’s, L’Oréal, Tide, etc.)
- Expansive network of 800+ premium e-retailers (e.g., Gilt, JustFab, Chegg, Bed Bath & Beyond, etc.)
- Sampling at scale: 100MM+ e-commerce buyers a month
- Multi-touch attribution
Brandshare is looking for a smart, creative, and proactive intern that can interact with and provide support to Client Success, Marketing and Digital staff to achieve department objectives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support the Client Success team in new business development for retailer partnerships through research, email outreach, and calls.
- Update retailer restrictions and details to maintain Salesforce database.
- Prepare PPT presentations and materials to support Client Success, Marketing, Digital, and/or Sales.
- Copywrite, review and proofread marketing materials
- Perform analysis of campaign results for post-campaign reporting and case studies.
- Create and test surveys for brand campaigns
- Test and review digital campaign tactics
- Help to route creative design among client success and internal creative team.
- Participate brainstorm sessions to develop creative thought starters that will help drive incremental business.
- Identify e-commerce and retail trends and to support organization’s communications efforts.
- Perform any administrative tasks as needed.
Minimum Job Qualifications
- Junior or senior pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, Communications, Management or related field; have an interest in marketing and/or account management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Familiarity with Canva, Salesforce or Qualtrics a plus
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Both a strategic and creative thinker that is confident in their ability to contribute to brainstorms and discussions
- Ability to prioritize and manage your time effectively
- Fun, outgoing, self-starter who is comfortable interacting with senior management