Junior Mechanical Engineer
Bravo is actively seeking a highly motivated Junior Mechanical Engineer. The intern will perform a wide range of duties relating to system engineering, design and development. The candidate should have the ability to be a role model, be impactful and be decisive.
The responsibilities of this position include, working under the supervision of Senior Engineers and perform assignments requiring application of standard techniques, procedures and criteria to carry out engineering tasks. Assignments are designed to further develop judgment and understanding of professional and ethical responsibilities. These include:
- Exercise judgment limited to developing details of work in making preliminary selections and adaptations of engineering alternatives
- Prepare engineering related calculations and develop drawings and visual aids
- Research and apply building code, regulatory and industry code requirements
- Capable of using spreadsheet, word processing and standard office software
- Basic knowledge of industry standard computer software for the position (examples include software such as CADD, HCS, AutoCAD, MicroStation, GIS, Hydrologic/Hydraulic models).
- Must be familiar with the industries software systems such as AutoCAD and MicroStation.