Bright Horizons is hiring Teachers exclusively for our Bright Horizons at Woodbury center!
We are currently offering a $1500 Hiring Incentive for Full-Time Teachers at our Woodbury center!
*Eligibility requirements apply*
What sets our Back-Up Care Centers apart?
- Imagine your future teaching with a world-class team where you make a difference for children every day. Imagine learning from experts in your field, and having the opportunity to earn your college degree – for free. Imagine it all as a Bright Horizons associate teacher.
- Full-time and part-time positions are now available with infants, toddlers, and preschoolers.
A Bright Horizons Career Includes:
- Flexible scheduling
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid time off
- Referral bonus
- Career development and FREE college degrees through our Horizons Teacher Degree Program
- *Benefits vary based on full-time/part-time status
- Working with another Child Care Teacher in the classroom, you will:
- Assist with hands-on activities to meet the needs and interests of the children.
- Communicate daily with parents. Document and share the important milestones in their child’s day.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Candidates must pass required state and company background checks, and meet state and company minimum education and experience requirements:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma or GED required
- Demonstrated experience working with children; child care, daycare, or preschool preferred
- Early childhood coursework, CDA, or degree preferred
- Candidates must be fully vaccinated or undergo weekly testing for COVID-19 (testing supplies and tracking provided by Bright Horizons) to ensure compliance with enhanced health and safety protocols and to keep themselves and others safe and free from illness.
Explore your passion for early learning; pursue your purpose as a teacher, and enjoy the possibilities of all the places a Bright Horizons career can take you – in a workplace dedicated to diversity, equity, and inclusion; where you can be you. Come build a brighter future with us. Apply today!