If you’re flexible, we’re flexible! If you have school or family commitments that require a flexible work schedule or are exploring work in the education field, a Substitute Child Care Teacher position might be a perfect fit for you! Experience working with children is preferred but if you are willing to learn through training, apply today to be a Substitute Teacher with Bright Horizons.
As a Substitute Teacher you will:
- Work in several centers or may work primarily in one location; in many cases we can offer you consistent hours.
- Put your awesome people skills to work as you develop a connection with children of all ages, families, and fellow teachers/caregivers.
- Assist with implementing developmentally appropriate lesson plans.
- Keep the classroom safe and clean by following important procedures and guidelines.
- Lead hands-on activities based on your observations of the children’s interests and skills.