E-Commerce Photography & Retouching Coordinator
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Forbes, and Refinery29, among many other media outlets. We are a group of dedicated team members with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our community of collaboration, respect and encouragement is fostered by frequent team events, cross-departmental meetings and celebrating our wins, big and small. Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The E-Commerce Photography & Retouching Coordinator assists in the management of our online product catalog and product website assets. As a team member, you will collaborate with multiple departments to produce, maintain, and organize our growing online product listings and ensure high quality standards are maintained on our website. Ideal candidates will have knowledge of and interest in photography and photography editing programs, and thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. Our E-commerce team is dedicated to cultivating a joyful and luxurious consumer brand, with an emphasis on an exceptional user experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Capture and edit visually engaging product photography and videos for our online catalog and marketing assets.
- Perform high volume image editing including retouching, background changes, and cropping.
- Keep photography process organized, including file naming and management, coordination with re-touchers, management and delivery of samples, and schedule management.
- Manage and update online content, including product photography and videos.
- Conduct audits of our online catalog and image assets, ensuring imagery closely adheres to guidelines and QA standards.
- Respond to and correct in a timely fashion quality control issues, such as inaccurate product information and missing or incorrect images.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team of merchandising, production, product development, operations, sales, and marketing.
- BA degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Experience with product photography and product retouch
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Team player with an ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial spirit/self-starter
- Robust computer skills
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations and products
- Experience in Web Content Management preferred
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive, robust benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan with matching contribution, and commuter benefits. We offer paid parental leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth recognizes the value of diversity and inclusion on our team, as we work together to reinvent fine jewelry in a thoughtful and modern way. At Brilliant Earth, we celebrate each other – our successes, the lessons along the way, and the unique perspectives each individual brings to our team. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations.