Workforce Analyst, Sales Operations – Brilliant Earth, Denver
Brilliant Earth is one of the fastest growing e-commerce jewelers in the world, and the global leader in ethically sourced fine jewelry. Founded in 2005, we have been featured in Time, The Knot, Refinery29, and Forbes, among many other media outlets. We are a team of dedicated individuals with a common goal of creating a more sustainable, transparent, and compassionate jewelry industry.
We are searching for bright and passionate people who are excited to make an impact from day one and grow with the company to take on greater responsibility over time. We are collaborative, hard-working team players that welcome challenges and rise to any occasion. Our open workspace in the heart of Cherry Creek encourages conversation and collaboration. From cross-departmental meetings to frequent happy hours, Brilliant Earth team members bring a top-notch attitude and a willingness to help each other grow. For more insight into our work environment and culture, and to hear from our employees, check out our profile on the Muse!
Everyone at Brilliant Earth has a voice – we want to hear yours! If you are interested in growing with Brilliant Earth, send us a resume, link to your online design portfolio, and cover letter letting us know why you are interested in joining our mission and our team. Please include a sentence about your favorite shape of diamond.
The Sales Operations Workforce Analyst will assist in the analysis and performance audits of a team of dedicated Jewelry Consultants and Customer Experience Associates, responsible for delivering exceptional service to Brilliant Earth customers. This is a hands-on, detail-oriented role that requires a desire to dive into monitoring performance and understanding key metrics to provide actionable feedback. You will be involved in continuous training and process improvements to better serve our customers and improve operational effectiveness. As the team’s Sales Operations Analyst, you will have the opportunity to help shape performance expectations and have a direct impact on the growth of the company.
- Assist with continuous quality and process improvement initiatives, forecasting of sales team schedules to ensure appointment demand is met, and PTO planning
- Analyze customer experience team metrics to ensure performance standards are met, and identify performance trends or concerns at the team and individual level
- Assist with Customer Experience and Sales workload forecasting and hiring planning
- Assist with development and implementation of quality monitoring guidelines, standard operating procedures, and quality assurance reporting
- Perform quality checks and audits of inbound and outbound chats, calls, and emails to uphold high quality customer experience and to ensure high team engagement and productivity
- Provide actionable feedback to customer experience team and managers
- Produce daily, weekly, and monthly reports and recommendations for performance and process improvement
- Collaborate across departments on special projects and new showroom planning
- BA degree preferred, or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of high performance in a fast-paced call center or sales environment
- Past quality assurance experience
- Highly organized with focus on execution, problem solving, and improving processes
- Motivated self-starter with high efficiency work style
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to think critically and adapt quickly in a flexible environment
- Exceptional time management skills and accountability
- Team play with an ability to work collaboratively
- Strong computer skills, including ERP system and Excel experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit / self-starter
- Interest in socially and environmentally responsible organizations
The targeted budget for this position is $55-75K. This compensation budget range may be adjusted at any time at the discretion of the company
Brilliant Earth offers a competitive benefits package. As a full-time Brilliant Earth employee, you can choose to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance plans, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits. We offer maternity and paternity leave, an open PTO policy, and an employee discount on our products. Employees of Brilliant Earth have access to WorkLifeMatters, an Employee Assistance Program which includes mental health counseling, and can participate in regular wellness events led by the culture team.
Brilliant Earth is committed to the principles of Equal Employment. We are committed to complying with all Federal, State and local laws providing Equal Employment Opportunities, and all other employment laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work environment and hiring process which is free of harassment or discrimination because of sex, race, religion, color, national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by Federal, State or local laws.