At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Cryogenics and Transportation Science team is looking for an engaged, self-driven individual interested in bulk scale biologics cryogenics processes and cold chain shipping validation.
- Conduct research on exploratory science studies and follow protocol/study designs
Qualifications & Experience
- Ability to work in a team environment with strong ability to perform tasks independently
- Ability to follow protocol study designs
- Excellent communication skills
- Pharmaceutical packaging and cryogenics experience will be a plus
- General laboratory skills
- Preferred education: BS, MS or Ph.D in Biochemistry, Packaging Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Biotechnology, Analytical Chemistry
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.