At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
The Hosting Solutions Co-op supports activities within digital asset transformations, application hosting requirement identifications, cloud architectures and full stack & shared hosting management. In the role, the Co-op will support activities which will include collaborating with stakeholders to determine appropriate solutions, working with application and hosting support teams, generating quality documentation, supporting business case evaluations, and following up project-based activities.
- Collaborate with IT stakeholders and managed service providers on project activities
- Assist with documentation and reporting requirements
- Support Digital Capability Manager initiatives
Qualifications & Experience
- Junior or Senior student pursuing a Bachelor’s STEM degree
- Proficient computer skills, including use of productivity tools such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Excellent communication, presentation, and documentation skills
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a team
- Detailed oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to engage in structured problem solving
- Curiosity and drive to learn
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.