Click the link to begin the job application
At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Support oncology research activities in the laboratory while developing skills and working towards independence under supervision of pathology scientists within the laboratory.
Organize human and non-human specimens and conduct a variety of routine experiments with established methodologies according to laboratory and institutional policies and procedures
- Assist lab team members with histological, immunohistochemistry, and RNA ISH automated experiments.
- Maintain electronic notebook of all experimentation.
- With gradual independence based on skills, perform histological techniques and immunohistochemistry experiments following established laboratory protocols.
- Assist with the whole-slide scanning and digital pathology analysis utilizing using modular and AI approaches.
- Performs all other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Qualifications & Experience
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s program or higher in biology, premedical studies, or similar concentration.
- Prior internship experience preferred.
- Prior histology or imaging experience a plus.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency, accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
Click the link below to begin the job application