Do you feel that most part-time jobs are just dead-end boring necessities, never providing any real fulfillment, satisfaction or purpose? You’re not alone – too many capable people are stuck in a boring, dead-end job.
But, what if there was a job that lets you use all your natural talent, unlock all your true potential, even let you buy the business one day? A job that doesn’t feel like “just a job”?
We have one for you!
British Swim School, a nationwide provider of the “best swim lessons in the business”, is looking for fun-loving individuals to join our award-winning team of swim instructors (and local heroes!).
Our MISSION is to prevent accidental drownings by teaching children and adults, in a fun way how to swim and enjoy the water safely.
So, if you are looking for a fun-filled job with a real purpose – this is it! We’re helping save lives every day, and on top of that, you’ll be working and having fun with kids – all shift long! How much better could it get than that?
Wondering if you can do it?
We have been teaching swim lessons via our signature method for nearly 40 years, and we can train anyone on how to teach our curriculum – as long as they want to learn our methods. All we need from you is the ability to swim all 4 major strokes and an obvious passion for helping children to make progress and succeed.
Want to apply?
Our company has a few strong views on who can join! They know :
- Great teams always win more than an all-star player, so no matter how great you are you will have to want to be a part of our supportive team
- A top performer enjoys working with other top performers, and that’s why we can be very selective about who we hire.
- Promoting from within really matters as it means we can offer career growth opportunities.
- Our team members should have the opportunity to learn valuable skills that will help them throughout their life and career
What else is there to know?
- You’ve got to love working with children
- You need to be upbeat and ready to enjoy having fun at work
- You have to be able to work regularly on a weekend day (Sat or Sun or ideally both)
- Shifts during the week start at 3:30pm and end at 9:30pm
- We give you up to 4 weeks PTO, plus paid Birthday PTO, and a reimbursement program for personal development training
- We have locations in Bayonne, Fort Lee, Newark, Harrison, Clifton and Secaucus.
Check out @britishswimschoolhudsonwf_nj on IG to see some of our happy students and check out our team!