The Evelyn Kirrane Aquatics Center in Brookline is accepting applications for part-time Certified Lifeguards. Applicants must have current certifications in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training (or equivalent); American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer (or equivalent) and be a minimum of 16 years old. Several shifts available: mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends possible. Competitive pay and excellent working conditions.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain patron safety; focus on preventative lifeguarding; be alert at all times
- Enforce pool rules and regulations; try to avert potential emergencies by being vigilant and be proactive
- Maintain active and current certifications in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training, CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, and First Aid.
- Keep your rescue skills “test-ready”
- Be ON TIME for all shifts
- Complete light maintenance duties as required throughout your shift
Hourly Pay Range: $14.50-$16.00/hour.