You are responsible for teaching virtual classes and workshops helping children learn new tools and technology and unleash their creativity while promoting a fun and safe environment.
An instructor at Built by Me has the key responsibly to translate to our community our values and mission – “Help Children Grow into Creators.” You will work in a start-up company mindset and in a welcoming and fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Set up class materials, virtual tools or kits
- Prepare lesson plans, and teach a class with company provided materials
- Communicate with parents in person and via email
- Develop rapport with families and students
- Represent Built by Me’s values at any point of contact with families and prospective customers
- Interest in robotics, coding, math, design, communications, video, music and art
- Enjoy working with children
- Can lead classes for children ages 6–14
- Work independently with little guidance
- Have a creative mind and playful nature
- Comfortable communicating with parents
- Are energetic, dependable, friendly and flexible
We will train you on our culture and values and in our innovative hands-on project-based curriculum.