As the future workforce shifts to a new flexible and remote reality, Bundle gives employees the break they need to better focus, engage, and recharge from their everyday demands. Bundle’s services include hundreds of original, interactive and live 1:1 and team sessions. All sessions are designed to engage employees and their families so that they can take a meaningful break.
Bundle is currently looking for Coding instructor who is personable, organized, and thoughtful to join our diverse and inclusive instructor community. You will be facilitating 1:1 and small group fun and engaging virtual learning experiences in coding for children, teens, adults and the elderly. All of the content for the session will be provided to the instructor. We compensate instructors at a per session rate or they can receive school credit if applicable. All content will be provided to use in sessions. This is a contract position.
- Conduct virtual instruction over a video conferencing call to participants of all ages.
- Build excellent rapport with the participant and drive the conversation.
- Engage with participants by maintaining enthusiasm, eye contact, and interest throughout the Bundle Break.
- Check-in with the participant throughout the lesson to reinforce learnings.
- Effectively manage the time and pace of the session to complete it in a timely manner.
- Produce progress reports on the participants, when needed.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with participant and/or families as needed.
- 2-5+ years of experience in coding.
- Knowledge of other disciplines like engineering and or robotics is a plus but not required.
- 2-5+ years of previous care experience working with children, adults, and/or the elderly, especially in an instructor capacity. 2 years of experience required; 3-5 years preferred.
- Ability to manage conflict using active listening and empathy.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with interruptions and able to problem-solve efficiently and effectively.
- Technical competency. Experience with video conference calling, screen shares, launching videos, hyperlinks and PowerPoint Presentations.
- Ability to demonstrate patience and compassion.
Commitment Details and General Requirements
- Generally available at least 5-10 hours per week.
- Provides feedback to the Bundle Team after each Bundle Break.
- Maintains excellent communication with the Bundle Team staff.
- Provides Bundle with updated schedule every 1-2 weeks.
- College degree or currently completing is preferred.
- Must be able to pass a reference, social media, and background check.
- Must have a functioning computer that can run the most updated web browsers and has video capabilities.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be 18 years of age of older.