If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retailers in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Financial Analyst in our Finance Analyst Development Program!
Are you graduating spring/summer 2022 with a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Data Analytics / Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, or a related field and are:
· Interested in pursuing a career in Finance
· A team-player who would work well in a fast-paced Finance Department
· Believe that organization, creative problem-solving and consistency are a key to success
· Looking to join a fast-growing Fortune 500 company with Growth opportunity
This is the right opportunity for you!
Through our two-year Financial Analyst Development Program, you will be provided broad exposure to Burlington’s Operations. You will learn and develop your skills and talents through a structured curriculum of training and activities that will prepare you for a challenging role in our growing Finance organization.
Your journey will consist of:
· A comprehensive hands-on multi-week orientation and onboarding program where we will introduce you to our overall organization and Finance operations;
· Assignment of a personal mentor who will serve as a resource throughout your program and beyond;
· Build a solid understanding of how our Finance Team supports the Stores, Supply Chain and Merchandise Buying Operations;
· For the remainder of the program, you will participate in up to three rotations throughout different areas within the Finance organization, designed to teach you each aspect of the Finance team and the respective interaction throughout the overall business operations;
· Upon completion of the program, you may continue to grow your career within our Finance team, ascending to a Senior Financial Analyst or other position within the Finance organization.
Possible Areas of Rotation:
· Corporate Accounting
· Financial Planning & Analysis
· Internal Audit
· Tax and Risk Management
· Business Support
Bachelor’s degree in relevant field with a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above is required . Successful candidates will have strong communication skills, proven leadership abilities and be strong at managing and building relationships.
…are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
…take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
…are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
…believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
…want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package including a generous paid time off plan, a company matched 401(k) and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of professional development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. We work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.