Please submit your application through https://job.toutiao.com/campus/?spread=8VYURPD
Find Your Future Here!
ByteDance is a technology company operating a range of content platforms that inform,
educate, entertain and inspire people across languages, cultures and geographies. Our mission is to inspire creativity, enrich life.
Join us for a 12-14 weeks paid internship across multiple locations in the China where you’ll gain unique experience with the emerging technology company, marvel your skill set, inspire creativity and impact the world around you. This internship program provides positions within a variety of functions including (but not limited to):
- Software Engineer
- Product Manager
- Product/Media/Content/User Operation
- Game Publishing
- Designer (UI/UX/3D/2D/Graphic/Game)
- Human Resources
- Internal Legal Counsel
- Business, Sales & Marketing
- Online Lecturers (DaLi Education)
Who We Are Looking For
- Undergraduate, or Postgraduate who is currently pursuing a degree, expecting to graduate in 2022;
- Team player, strong people skills and ability to engage on all levels of the organization.
- Application window opens between February 24th – April 30th 4pm GMT+8;
- Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early;
- There will be online assessments for most of R&D positions, and some non-R&D positions;
- All designer applicants should submit their recent art work together with their resume;
- For more FAQs please visit https://jobs.bytedance.com/campus/trends?tab=questionandAnswer&spread=8VYURPD
Submit your application through: https://job.toutiao.com/campus/?spread=8VYURPD
As a ByteDance intern, you will be assigned to at least one mentor during the internship. Your mentor will directly coach and interact with you on projects, provide guidance and feedback, help you to quickly adapt to the role by providing day-to-day job coaching, and help you develop your technical expertise.
Your internship experience and personal development matters a lot to us. In addition to your day-to-day work, you will also participate in a series of tailor-made engagement programs. Previous year we hosted events such as tech talk, workshop, intern camp, intern hackerthon, off-site activities etc.
Diversity and Inclusion
At ByteDance, we welcome people as they are, value uniqueness, and inspire potential. We encourage participation from everyone. Interning with us you will have the chance to seek out views that challenge your own to create mutual respect and true appreciation for differences.