The Marketing & Productions Intern is an essential component of our Marketing and Public Relations Department. The Intern is responsible for supporting the marketing, public image, and business development efforts of the law firm. The person in this role will report to the Director of Marketing and will collaborate with others in the firm on diverse projects, assisting where needed and as necessary to meet firm’s marketing objectives. In addition, the position is responsible for handling general administrative tasks for the department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Help manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook)
· Draft and publish content for website and social media.
· Create still and motion graphics for social media and advertisements. (Canva/ Over Exp preferred)
· Assist with production of firm live streams, radio appearances, and events.
· Edit and categorize videos, photos, and graphics.
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the department’s activities.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills and attention to detail.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to travel and work in-person.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds.
· Graphic Design and video-editing experience (preferred).
· 1 year of marketing and video experience (Required)
· 1 year of film or production experience (preferred)
· Spanish-Speaking Preferred; Spanish-Writing required.
Schedule & Benefits:
· $12 – $15 Hourly Pay
· $150 a month travel stipend.
· Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday required. Part-Time or full-time availability.