The Marketing & PR Intern is an essential component of our Marketing and Public Relations Department. The Intern is responsible for supporting the marketing, public image, and business development efforts of the law firm. The person in this role will report to the Director of Marketing and Director of Public Relations and will collaborate with others in the firm on diverse projects, assisting where needed and as necessary to meet the firm’s marketing objectives. In addition, the position is responsible for handling general administrative tasks for the department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Help manage social media accounts (LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook)
· Draft and publish content for the website and social media.
· Create Media Lists using MuckRack and assist with media pitches.
· Assist with launching the company’s internal newsletter & external email blast (MailChimp).
· Coordinate and help plan office live streams, radio appearances, and events.
· Handle attorney requests of marketing promotional items, including maintaining inventory.
· Undertaking daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality of the department’s activities.