Licensed Clinical Social Worker
$82,680 – $105,168 annual salary
At California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS), dedicated clinical social workers, like you, will enjoy a stable, secure environment while working collaboratively with a team of mental health clinicians committed to providing optimal care, promoting patients’ successful reintegration into society, and reducing recidivism.
In this key position, you will:
· Conduct assessments and summarize case information for use in diagnosis, treatment, and release
· Develop, monitor, and modify treatment plans as necessary
· Document and evaluate treatment progress
· Coordinate patient placement with community services
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
· 40-hour workweek
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
· Robust 401(k) and 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
· Free on-site, in-person CEUs
· And much more
We currently have opportunities available throughout California, which means you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
Take the first step and apply online at: https://cchcs.ca.gov/careers/mental-health-careers/
Effective July 1, 2020, in response to the economic crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, the Personal Leave Program 2020 (PLP 2020) was implemented. PLP 2020 requires that each full-time employee receive a 9.23 percent reduction in pay in exchange for 16 hours PLP 2020 leave credits monthly through June 2022.