Licensed Clinical Psychologist
$116,304 – $129,840 annual salary (Licensed)
*Salaries as of 6/30/21. Subject to change upon approval of bargaining unit agreement.
As a Clinical Psychologist with California Correctional Health Care Services, you’ll work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team of mental health clinicians committed to providing optimal care, promoting patients’ successful reintegration into society, and reducing recidivism.
In this key position, you will:
- Provide psychological assessment and treatment, crisis intervention, and discharge planning
- Participate in committee work, interdisciplinary team conferences, and meetings
- Prepare comprehensive patient reports
To thrive in this role, you must have a valid CA license and either a PsyD or PhD. In return for your efforts, we provide all of the benefits and stability that come with State employment, including:
- 40-hour workweek (affords you true work-life balance)
- State of California retirement that vests in 5 years (visit CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
- Generous paid vacation and holiday schedule
- 401(k) and 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 – $52,000 per year)
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance options
- Paid CEU with paid time off to attend
- And much more
We currently have opportunities available throughout California, which means you’re sure to find the perfect fit.
Visit https://cchcs.ca.gov/careers/mental-health-careers/ to apply online.