$106,980 – $127,512 annually
Looking for a stable job with all of the great benefits of working for the State of California? California Correctional Health Care Services (CCHCS) is seeking skilled Registered Nurses, like you, who are ready to be part of a collaborative, multidisciplinary team dedicated to providing quality primary medical care.
In this key position, you will:
· Provide primary care for patients with both chronic and acute conditions
· Educate patients in self-care, wellness, and symptom and disease management
· Perform disease prevention and infection prevention/control activities
In return for your efforts, CCHCS offers a comprehensive benefits package, including:
· Bonus for those new to State Service
· Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
· A variety of medical, dental, and vision insurance options
· Secure State of California pension that vests in five years
· Robust 401(k) and 457 retirement plan options
· And much more
We currently have opportunities at California Institution for Women, located in Corona 45 miles southeast of Los Angeles.
Take the first step and apply online at: https://cchcs.hodesiq.com/job_detail.asp?JobID=5620780&user_id=