MORE INFO AND APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE: WWW.CHO-YEH.ORG/APPLY
The photographer will be responsible to produce daily creative content that will be available for parents and year-round marketing. Photographs provide the only way of connection for parents during their campers stay at camp. To uphold the mission of Cho-Yeh in word and action.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work as a photographer for camp programs and activities.
- Be able to produce a large amount of quality photos daily (take, edit and upload).
- Have a positive attitude and be passionate about the daily photo process.
- Have a desire to share the value of camp through photography.
- Experience and Knowledge in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop.
- Ability to use editing software and editing on laptops and desktops.
- Create “baseball cards” for staff information on photoshop.
- Create weekly cabin photos through a template on Photoshop.
- Perform other duties as assigned or reassigned.
- Must be 18 years of age at the time of employment.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio for review of artistic skills.
- Experience in photography and camera tech knowledge
- Personal Camera Equipment DSLR and Lenses preferred
- Must possess the stamina to carry out camp programs in hot and humid East Texas climate over an extended period of time.
- Must be able to negotiate hilly terrain, rustic trails, and walk several miles per day.
- Must possess visual and auditory abilities to identify and respond to environmental and other hazards related to camp activity.
- Must demonstrate strong moral and Christian values and set an example of living the Gospel of Jesus Christ on a daily basis.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and provide a positive environment for campers.
- Strong awareness and commitment to preventing, detecting, and responding to physical, emotional, or sexual abuse.