MORE INFO AND APPLICATION ON OUR WEBSITE: WWW.CHO-YEH.ORG/APPLY
Document camp events and daily activities for promotional production and media library. To uphold the mission of Cho-Yeh in word and action.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work as videographer for all camp programs and activities.
- Produce marketing materials to share the value of the camp experience.
- Daily filming and off-loading.
- Edit videos.
- Develop end-of-the-week video for the closing ceremony and make copies for purchase.
- Develop summer camp promo video for summer 2022.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age at the time of employment.
- Basic understanding of video tech.
- Desire to tell camp’s story and those of creative campers.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Understanding of event video and familiarity with camera settings, light, framing, etc.
- Has knowledge, training, and/or experience using DSLR cameras and Adobe Creative Suite Production & Design software.
- Possess strong listening and communication skills.
- Must possess the stamina to carry out camp programs in hot and humid East Texas climate over an extended period of time.
- Must be able to negotiate hilly terrain, rustic trails, and walk several miles per day.
- Must demonstrate strong moral and Christian values and set an example of living the Gospel of Jesus Christ on a daily basis.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and provide a positive environment for campers.
- Strong awareness and commitment to preventing, detecting, and responding to physical, emotional, or sexual abuse.