Camp Lindenmere is looking for an Assistant Program Director!
Located in Pennsylvania’s beautiful Pocono Mountains, Camp Lindenmere is a private, coed sleep away camp established in 1935. Our focus is on the individual growth of each child. Our campers range in age from 7 to 17. We run Sports, Arts, Performing Arts, and Adventure Activities on a daily basis in our beautiful facilities.
The Assistant Program Director is expected to be a leader around campus. This person will assist the program director in all data input on a daily basis to input each camper’s major selection choice and to populate their schedule. This person will also assist around camp to ensure that our Department Heads are supported to run their designated program area.
Working at camp is the experience of a lifetime. The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the close friendships that you form will stay with you long after the summer ends. We offer both summer JOBS & PAID INTERNSHIPS.
Each of our staff is general counselor during some times, helping to take care of their campers and serves as a specialist in their area at other times. In addition, we understand that a large part of the staff experience is socializing and down-time is important. We have a calendar of staff activities and events for time off. We also have a great staff lounge and are currently investing in staff perks.
Please visit our website www.camplindenmere.com to see the complete list of positions available.
- Applicants must be current college students or graduates.
- Able to communicate and work well with children and other staff members.
- Has advanced data input skills
- Applicants must be individuals with high moral character and possess a strong work ethic. Working in camp and counseling children is hard work! We expect our staff members to be excellent role models for our campers. Previous experience working with children is important. The capacity to provide warm, mature guidance is most important.
- As a condition of employment applicants must pass the staff screening processes which includes: reference checks, criminal background checks, sex-offender registry check, finger printing, and other staff screening checks deemed appropriate.
Compensation. We pay very competitive rates to attract the best staff as well as travel allowance. Room and board plus weekly laundry is included so you really have not expenses at all while at camp!
APPLY NOW! You can apply directly online www.camplindenmere.com or contact Hayley at 570-629-0240 or at Hayley@camplindenmere.com.