All positions include housing, meals, laundry service and travel stipend! We’re looking for a few more staff members to join our AMAZING team this summer.
Do you have a talent or passion in any of the following areas?
- Athletics (tennis, basketball, soccer, fitness)
- Web Design
- Music instruction (piano, guitar, bass, drums)
- Swimming/Lifeguard (must have current certification)
- Stained Glass/Glass fusion
- Horseback riding
- Operations/Special Event planning
Could you see yourself working in the beautiful Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania with someone else making your meals and doing your laundry and minimal expenses all summer?! If you answered yes, keep reading! We’ve got a great opportunity for you for this summer!!
Compensation. We pay very competitive rates to attract the best staff as well as travel allowance. Room and board plus weekly laundry is included so you really have no expenses at all while at camp!
Each of our staff is a general bunk counselor and also serves as an activity specialist. Part of your day will focus on your activity area and other parts of your day will be focused on your bunk of kids.
We understand that a large part of the staff experience is socializing, and time off and down-time is important. We have a calendar of staff activities and events for time off and we also have a newly renovated staff lounge and many other staff perks!
Working at camp is the experience of a lifetime. The personal growth, the rewards of working with children, the excitement of an active, diverse community and the close friendships that you form will stay with you long after the summer ends.
- Applicants must be current college students or graduates.
- Able to communicate and work well with children and other staff members.
- Has advanced technical abilities and skills.
- Applicants must be individuals with high moral character and possess a strong work ethic. Working in camp and counseling children is hard work! We expect our staff members to be excellent role models for our campers. Previous experience working with children is important. The capacity to provide warm, mature guidance is most important.
- As a condition of employment applicants must pass the staff screening processes which includes: reference checks, criminal background checks, sex-offender registry check, finger printing, and other staff screening checks deemed appropriate.
APPLY NOW! You can apply directly online https://lindenmere.campintouch.com/ui/forms/application/staff/App or contact Andy at 614-562-6767 or at Andy@camplindenmere.com.